Let’s work together! As your Virtual Assistant, I can do everything that an in-house administrative employee can do, without all the overhead. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
As your Virtual Assistant, I can do tasks such as:
- Calendar and schedule management
- Travel arrangements
- File and document organization
- Email answering, monitoring, and organizing
- Answering and directing calls
- Billing and accounting activities
- Writing and maintaining records
- Vetting potential clients, projects, partnerships, etc.
- Maintaining or updating your social media or professional profile
- Photo editing
- Website maintenance
- Assist with graphic creation using Canva
- Optimize existing content by removing/fixing broken links, adding affiliate links, etc.
- English is my native language
- I am available for phone conferences during office hours
- I have instant availability on platforms such Skype, Slack, Voxer, Google Hangouts
- I have, and will maintain, a positive, helpful attitude
- Patient – I have called almost 300 people to get feedback on surveys, many times listening to their positive, and sometimes negative, feedback. I have patience for days.
- Honest – I will tell you the truth. If I think something will sound better with different wording, or if there are grammatical mistakes on your website, I will let you know.
- Discrete – I have handled donor information, credit card information, and personal photos for many clients.
- Personable – I know how to put a smile on your and your customer’s faces!
- Professional – I have been an Office and Operations Manager for 15 years and know the ropes around an office – even remotely!
- Organized – Be it Google Drive, Dropbox, or Excel spreadsheets, you and I can come up with the most efficient way to organize your information and our shared documents.